as much about place as it is people. Whilst Kirsty and Steve travel
to work with clients, Lettoch Farm offers a venue and surrounds that
can combine coaching and consultation with a tailored, retreat experience.
Situated in Highland Perthshire this is a landscape of both lush beauty
and rugged drama. Lettoch sits on a hill, overlooking both valley and
mountain peaks. The combination of learning in this place can lead to
inner and outer transformation.
Facilities at Lettoch
• Situated less than two miles from the A9 Perth-Inverness
road the Lettoch barn is available for group hire. It is an ideal
meeting junction for businesses north and south with ready links
to rail, air and road.
• Facilities can be booked and hired out for anything from
two hour meetings to multi-day off-site occasions.
• Coaching, team building and combined retreat-experiences
can be designed in consultation with Kirsty
Leishman or Steve
Rawson. We have access to team development and individual
activities that can take place on location or in the local area.
• We welcome clients looking to work with Steve or Kirsty to
act as coaches and facilitators. This is not however a condition
• Overnight accommodation is available in local towns Pitlochry
and Blair Atholl providing a wide range for budgets, and excellent